[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMapWidget

Manfred A. Reiter ma.reiter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 16:55:38 BST 2012

Hi Aleksandra,

2012/8/12 Aleksandra Milanovic <sandraa.milanovic at gmail.com>:
> @Pavel:
> the idea was to make an extensively simple app for giving your
> location via SMS and email. The advance features are hidden because I
> didn't want to fill up the space with additional buttons.
> The buttons are slightly bigger, because it was more difficult to
> press them on most of the touch phones.
> Thank you for the suggestions. I take them as a serious insight,
> especially from the aspect of small screen smartphones.
> I'll see what I can do to improve the UI elements.

thank you very much for the nice tool.

For me it works absolutely perfect on a desktop.
No complains about the right mouse-button. ;-)

On my Android smartphone it doesn't work at all. :-(
... but I don't know, that I would like to have it on
the smartphone. On the desktop it is a phantastic
tool. Once more thank you. ;-)

Manfred