[OSM-talk] License Change plans?

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Aug 16 10:34:10 BST 2012

The LWG meets once per week and, you wouldn't believe it, in general has
its minutes online shortly afterwards.

Our take on the change over is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1j4wiDqukbRGNDh9kC-cUL6j3t4NhlcVgancqieHywK0

Work has been progressing on the open issue listen in item 6, some are
done some are still open.

Simon