[OSM-talk] OSM Legal in OSM reimplementation project

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Thu Aug 16 17:10:19 BST 2012

hi all

we reimplement back the planet of osm, to our server, under IIX,
www.osmosa.net, and there are several feedback from Alex, regarding
the license

in my main page, there are information "regarding" openstreetmap.

i am now writing a "legal" statement that we must put in our server
and web, if we use openstreetmap .

but i still need to know also, for apps that using openstreetmap, esp
osmand, etc, where is the legal standard that we must comply

right now, i am working with worldbank to "reimplement" for goverment
server (Education) for have "openstreet" under indonesian education
network (jardiknas)

any suggestion all..

--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."