[OSM-talk] OSM Legal in OSM reimplementation project

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:58:12 BST 2012

Perhaps some one could sum up the implications for data consumers.  It may
sound silly but it can take up many months to get formal approval in some
government circles.

Could some consideration be given to grandfathering, ie if your existing
use of our data is non profit or government and you are not supplying our
data to third parties then you are permitted to continue to use the data as
if it was CC-by-SA.  This would avoid the problem of delays whilst approval
is obtained once more.

John