[OSM-talk] FYI - Creating GTFS data from OSM data

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:52:10 BST 2012

Thanks, that is great,
I would like to help with making an nice routing app. There is a great
need for that. I was interested in the transiki project before.
https://github.com/SteveC/transiki but it died. There was a
prishtinabuses.info project that flossk.org did, it would be nice to
upgrade that to use a route planner.

mike