[OSM-talk] [Talk-GB] Footway to Sidewalk?

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 14:56:22 BST 2012

Tom Chance wrote:
>         Also, mass-retagging I frown upon. Why was this even done?!
>
>     Agreed. Frederick has already applied a block.
>
> Out of interest, which part of the mechanical edit policy did this contributor
> not comply with? As he notes in that forum thread, he thought he had followed it
> to the letter.

Well personally I thought it had been clear that this one was not appreciated
... perhaps more people should have complained, but my reading of things was
that things should be left alone. So perhaps I missed something since there are
just too many different places where these sort of things are discussed :(
ANY change to tagging should be approved on the tagging list only?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL