[OSM-talk] Policy in mapping military installations

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:25:17 BST 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:59 PM, ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert
Gremmen <g.gremmen at cetest.nl> wrote:
> What is OSM’s policy in mapping military installations…

Wait, when did OSM start having policies on what to map/not map? If
this has started, I have some suggestions :)

I would say the general policy is "don't get shot" which, in addition
to "only use authorized sources" will probably limit the mapability of
some details on military installations...

Toby