[OSM-talk] Policy in mapping military installations

Cartinus cartinus at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 23 19:24:47 BST 2012

Like for most things in OSM, there is no global policy for it. In some
countries there might be a national consensus about whether to map them
and in how much detail. In some other countries it might actually be
lethal to try mapping them.

As for the Netherlands where you and I live, I know of no current
consensus.

--
---
m.v.g.,