[OSM-talk] Specific Cases of Governments Using OSM

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Thu Aug 30 11:37:04 BST 2012

Cycling Scotland which is funded by the Scottish Government have funded a guide to be written to help people add cycling data to OSM:
http://www.cyclestreets.net/blog/2012/03/27/community-mapping-guide/
Some organisations have bought branded versions of CycleStreets for their website, so that they have have cycle routing using OSM directly in their web site:
http://www.cyclestreets.net/blog/category/branded-versions/

Shaun