[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Role of the Wiki

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Wed Dec 5 21:13:22 GMT 2012

Kathleen,

Yes, the Welcome WG does need a boost after Richard's (cc) initial
great work on the proposal and initial meeting. I wanted to wait until
the semester is over so that my teaching obligations would not keep
interfering, but I guess we're almost there, so I am willing to
organize a next meeting to see who's interested in committing time to
this WG, what we can do right now and what the longer term agenda and
priorities should be.

So how about next week? Anyone who has ideas about and - more
importantly - is willing to spend time towards solving the Welcome
problem, please join.

http://doodle.com/z4rzz66k2nhh5h2d

We can do it on IRC, Google Hangout (my preference), phone or whatever
works for all involved.

Martijn

--
Martijn van Exel