[OSM-talk] info on understanding the Deep Diff page

MarkS OSM at redcake.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 12:47:44 GMT 2012

On 06/02/2012 12:34, ant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 06.02.2012 13:13, ciprian niculescu wrote:
>> What is the significance of the colors in the Deep Diff?
>
> Except for the "Status" row, where green = "CT accepted", red = "CT
> denied", gray = "undecided" - green background means "feature added",
> red means "feature deleted", yellow means modified, gray means
> unchanged. So the colours aren't really an indication of the licence
> status.
>

>> Do the way is gooing to be deleted or it will stay but only the tags not
>> edited by a subsequent agreeing user will be deleted?
>
> I don't know. In fact only the first node and the "highway" tag are
> contributions by the undecided user "acm".
>
> cheers
> ant
>

>> The way in question is http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=41220492

My reading of this document:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=11nadDjFQwPXHSiJ_yRDjErDOLO-h6U18qak8mj1I9R4
  is that it will be deleted (because the changeset that created it was
by a non-accepting user).

This page (which shows how OSMI gets its colours) also suggets it will
be deleted: http://wtfe.gryph.de/report/way/41220492

MarkS