[OSM-talk] Contact And Remap Campaign

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 07:09:45 GMT 2012

Mike N wrote:
> On 2/6/2012 11:02 PM, Toby Murray wrote:
>> Just yesterday I managed to track down a phone number for the biggest
>> remaining non-decider in Kansas. I gave him a call, had a pleasant
>> conversation and then he logged in and agreed a few minutes after we
>> hung up.
>
> I often wonder - do these guys never read their Email? Did he give any clue why
> he hadn't already logged in and made a decision?

In my own area, it's a couple of the people who KNOW that we are waiting for a
decision from them that are the main problem, but most of their work is just
being remapped as if they declined. The smaller patches it's much quicker to
remap than try and get in contact. In MOST cases I've actually replaced the
problem work with a more comprehensive rework anyway ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL