[OSM-talk] Contact And Remap Campaign

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Fri Feb 10 09:47:02 GMT 2012

andrzej zaborowski wrote:
> I honestly found it strange that RichardF would insist on
> 80n selecting one of the options.. really, what's the
> point?

It's a courtesy thing. If you're going to refuse, have the decency to say
so, so that your fellow OSMeres know whether they'll be able to use your
contributions under the new licence and terms. Most people don't seem to
have a problem with clicking the button but there are one or two that do.

cheers
Richard