[OSM-talk] Making dealing with license problem objects easier

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Wed Jan 4 16:22:08 GMT 2012

On 04/01/2012 16:09, Toby Murray wrote:
> This already exists in the form of the odbl=clean tag. Anything tagged
> this way will show up green in Frederik's map. It is documented here:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Remapping/License_Change_View_on_OSM_Inspector

Thanks, I hadn't seen that.

Having read it, it is clearly similar but it doesn't go quite as far in
that it claims the previous edit has been superseded or amended out of
existence.

What I'm saying is: the previous edit is still there but I have
independently verified it and therefore the intellectual property of it
is superseded without actually altering the object.

David