[OSM-talk] OSM @ FOSDEM?

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Fri Jan 6 03:52:01 GMT 2012

On 05.01.2012 21:29, Jo wrote:
> I will be at FOSDEM as well. I can be at the stand for a couple of
> hours on Saturday and on Sunday. Not all the time, as I'd like to go
> and discover all the goodies a bit too.
see you there: I just booked my flights and hotel.

I can (and will) be at the OSM stand also some times. As I have to leave
on Sunday in the afternoon to catch my flight back, so I will be on the
OSM stand more on Saturday than on Sunday.

I'll check for a large printout of Brussels and mybe a world map, I'll
feed back on this (we had these at the 28C3). I also will bring my
Garmin and a data logger plus one or two OSM vests.
Does anybody have English flyers or something like that to hand over to
interested persons?

Best regards,
Michael.