[OSM-talk] [OSM-talk-fr] OSM @ FOSDEM?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:29:48 GMT 2012

I will be at FOSDEM as well. I can be at the stand for a couple of hours on
Saturday and on Sunday. Not all the time, as I'd like to go and discover
all the goodies a bit too.

I just got a brand new Android Tablet on which I installed Vespucci and
OsmAnd and I have some other devices which are useful for mapping (WM6 with
NoniGPSPlot)

I also have a portable with JOSM and I'd love to demonstrate some advanced
possibilities of that program, or more basic ones as well, of course.

If somebody is driving there from Leuven, I have my thumb up for sharing
the trip. Otherwise I'll simply go by bus, even though it takes a long time
that way.

Polyglot