[OSM-talk] old planet files with 'nolt' in the name

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Sat Jan 14 18:32:36 GMT 2012

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/1/14 Martijn van Exel <m at rtijn.org>:
>> 2) The planet files around that time have 'nolt' in their names. Are
>> they special in some way?
>

> AFAIR are these planet files which originally had been corrupted and
> the "nolt"-ones were later provided as corrected versions by
> Geofabrik.

Thanks.

Also, I'm running into problems with the Jan 6, 2010 planet:

org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.OsmosisRuntimeException: Unable to
parse xml file /osm/planet/historical/planet-100106.osm.bz2.
publicId=(null), syst
emId=(null), lineNumber=4312, columnNumber=75.

The MD5 hash check was OK.
Anyone had trouble with this particular file before?
--
martijn van exel
geospatial omnivore