[OSM-talk] old planet files with 'nolt' in the name

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Jan 14 19:08:29 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 01/14/2012 07:10 PM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> 1) There's no planet files for Jan 09.

I can give you one. I have them archived in pbf format, two for each
date - one with all the US data and one with all the non-US data. Do you
need both halves?

(I also have a working version of the 100106 planet.)

But you should really be using the full history file - fraction of the
download size and you have it all in there!

> 2) The planet files around that time have 'nolt' in their names. Are
> they special in some way?

A large copyright violation in Lithuania that we needed to revert later;
these planet files are lacking *all* of Lithuania.

Bye
Frederik