[OSM-talk] OSM downtime as protest against SOPA?

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Tue Jan 17 07:52:56 GMT 2012

I agree with Kate, that we shouldn't stop any HOT action by the
demonstration. Greying out the U.S. with a "here was once a land known
as 'land of the free' would be a real cool thing, as its a kind of
protest thats just possible for OSM. But I absolutly understand, that
it's quiet hard to change that within the remaining time :/

bye
Matthias