[OSM-talk] Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:42:30 GMT 2012

You can contact immap, feel free.
and some other contributors are  :

GNS http://earth-info.nga.mil/gns/html/

and http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kosovo_Prishtina_Streets_Tracing
and some more sources :

see also

and http://www.archive.org/details/Prizren_City_Data

and also we used kosovoguide.org and also inyourpocket.com

and maps on mapwarper

here are some of them  :
http://warper.geothings.net/uploads/2742/original/swsra9.jpg novo brdo

also we worked on brod, also using the russian maps and other sources.

also we have signatures from this guy for creative commons for shkoder.