[OSM-talk] Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:42:30 GMT 2012

You can contact immap, feel free.
and some other contributors are  :

tpginc.net/gis/albania/albania.php
http://www.archive.org/details/AgimKompaniAlbaniaFiles
http://osmopenlayers.blogspot.com/2010/04/agim-komani-data-online.html

GNS http://earth-info.nga.mil/gns/html/
geonames

and http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kosovo_Prishtina_Streets_Tracing
and some more sources :
http://www.disasterscharter.org/web/charter/activation_details?p_r_p_1415474252_assetId=ACT-286
http://www.mapaction.org/map-catalogue/maps.html?deployment_filter=191
http://www.zki.caf.dlr.de/applications/2010/Albania/181_en.html
http://www.madmappers.com/htm/Ru500kDVD.htm

see also
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AlbanianFloodingCrisisCamp

and http://www.archive.org/details/Prizren_City_Data

and also we used kosovoguide.org and also inyourpocket.com

and maps on mapwarper
http://warper.geothings.net/users/436/maps

here are some of them  :
http://warper.geothings.net/uploads/2590/original/shkodra_-24.png
http://warper.geothings.net/uploads/2742/original/swsra9.jpg novo brdo

also we worked on brod, also using the russian maps and other sources.

also we have signatures from this guy for creative commons for shkoder.
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/legal-talk/2010-March/003238.html

mike

James Michael DuPont