[OSM-talk] Attention, mappers in Halland, Sweden

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sun Jan 29 18:25:45 GMT 2012

pecisk at gmail.com writes:
 > There's no big problem to get some locations where OSM lacks comparing
 > to GM (at least visually as it seems so). I actually care about
 > overall quality.

Not to brag, but between Richard Welty, NE2, and I, we have New York
State is pretty darned good shape. The railroads are almost perfect,
and most counties with TIGER crap (you know what I mean -- where T
intersections are Y-shaped) have been cleaned up. We're now down to
the point where new construction is starting to be a factor in map
changes.

You would have to work hard to find places in New York State which
aren't comparable to GM.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog