[OSM-talk] Very not happy

Maetma 91 maetma91 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 23:20:38 BST 2012

Today I look at the map and I see that lots road where I live is gone.
Today I look at the map and I see that lot work I do last year is gone.
Today I am VERY NOT HAPPY.

I am sorry but now I will use map from Google  because they do not
remove road or brake people work.

Before I say to my friends "Use Openstreetmap it is cool" and today
they laugh me and say "Openstreetmap is shit, it miss lots roads"

This night I spend lot time repairing what you break from the map but
it is endless because you remove a lot.

You say France is 99.9% correct. This is lie. There are lots road
gone. Map is no use now.