[OSM-talk] City routing grid for Australia and the US

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:50:43 BST 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Mike N <niceman at att.net> wrote:
> On 7/24/2012 2:59 PM, Svavar Kjarrval wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know
>> of any other services which could provide reference distances?
>

>  Does anyone have a pre-redaction planet that could have an OSRM instance
> created?   I would think that this would not violate the ODBL or CC-BY of
> either state if it is just used for route comparison.

Does anyone know if Mapquest stopped diff consumption when the bot
ran? When I first looked I thought they had stopped but now I can't
route across Australia so maybe they were just a little behind when I
looked before.

Or maybe Cloudmade? They seem to still be able to route across Australia...

Toby