[OSM-talk] City routing grid for Australia and the US

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Tue Jul 24 20:54:39 BST 2012

Clodmade's (most!(!)) current data is from last December.
Close enough?
Dunno if you can query their API on the distance, so u gotta check that out.

I just got a response from them the other day asking about when it will be updated and the response was that their engineers are assigned to other things...
So, it seems that it will be one pre-redaction OSM reference for a while.

Cheers,
-Jaakko

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel
--
Mobile: +509-37-26 91 54, Skype/GoogleTalk: jhelleranta