[OSM-talk] Redaction finished already?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Jul 26 05:02:01 BST 2012

I would be curious to have an estimate as to when imports might be
allowed again.

There is a university I'm working with that would like to import data
that they collected. So yes technically it is an import, but then
their intent would be to now update the data directly in OSM rather
than the way they have previously been doing it.

This isn't technically "urgent" but there is updating they'd like to do soon.

Thanks,

-Kate