[OSM-talk] Unauthorized mechanical edit - changeset 11913785 - amenity=airport->aeroway=aerodrome

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Mon Jun 18 04:38:02 BST 2012

No. Reverting does _not_ mean uploading old version.
It means undoing your changeset completely or partially.

See info about JOSM plugin Reverter (IIRC). .. And probably makes sense to look into it a bit before actually reverting -- as you may mess up more when reverting.

As some commenter said, it's easier to revert sooner than later.

Good luck and ask for help if in doubt,
-Jaakko
http://osm.org/user/jaakkoh