[OSM-talk] FourSquare and OSM

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 22:15:44 GMT 2012

So at the risk of pointing out the obvious: aren't we about to start
purging data from "decliners"? Last I heard, we're "begin[ning] the
process of database re-building and hope to complete by 2012-04-01".
Are we about to start inflicting maps with big holes, missing roads
etc on these big sites that have finally made the decision to start
trusting OSM with their core business?

Or will the intermediary service provided by MapBox etc somehow protect them?

Discuss.

Steve