[OSM-talk] Survey about Incentives to contribute to OSM

Philippe Rieffel p.rieffel at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:44:39 GMT 2012

> Good points Richard,
> in addition to this: I've been part of this community for a while (7
> years) and never heard about this people pretending to be from the
> university of Münster, Germany.

I already provided a link to their site, which is an official site
from the institute for geoinformatics. I am currently working at this
institute, but not affiliated with their research...
The institute itself has done some projects in/about/around OSM, i
myself represented the institute at the last two SOTM conferences with
talks, so maybe you need to listen better (..picking up your metaphor
here :) )

> A little bit of introduction and behind the scene information might
> help to clear up some fog.

You can easily find more information about them behind the link i
provided, here you can find it again. http://swsl.uni-muenster.de/
But i agree with you that a little more introduction could have been helpful.

Cheers
Philippe