[OSM-talk] Applications systematically consuming Bing Aerial tiles

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Mar 29 10:31:41 BST 2012

Sorry, but your statement wrt Bing imagery is not true (and very silly).

Just because Bing/MS may have committed a minor breach of CC-by-SA 2.0
terms
doesn't change anything wrt their rights in their products. You may
naturally ask
them to cease distributing such material and could potentially claim
damages.

But that is it.

Simon