[OSM-talk] Coastline Update

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Sat Mar 31 11:58:16 BST 2012

Toby wrote:

> Assuming you used the data I supplied this morning, it is actually
> from 12:30 AM CST last night when I started the jxapi query before
> going to bed.
>
> Also, it looks like http://www.wightpaths.co.uk/coast/CT-only.php
> has
> been updated with your new files since you sent your email.

Perhaps I don't understand what I'm looking for, but have checked
the 4 points on the Scottish coastlines indicated on the link above.
I can't see what is wrong with any of them. Some of the ways were
edited on the 24th March 2012 which I guess might have fixed
whatever the issue was, but if the data is from (consults timezones)
yesterday-ish then I'm not sure why they would still show. The
points seem to correspond with Paul's Europe png too.

Ed