[OSM-talk] Edit review: ele=0

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Sat May 19 19:23:44 BST 2012

19.05.2012 19:24, Worst Fixer:
> If you download archive (or at least read my mail one line further
> before replying) you notice overview.html containing information you
> requested.

I did download the archive and open the overview.html before replying.
But I didn't find anything except a long list of user names after
scrolling down a few screens, which was not what I was looking for, and
gave up. So, yes, I should have scrolled a bit further down. Maybe a
table of contents would make the other tables less likely to be missed.

Anyway, this table only answers my questions partially. It has a list of
keys affected by the edit, but it doesn't tell me what values are
affected, and why.

For example, what are the reasons for editing the following keys?
* occurrence (8407 times)
* landuse (292 times)
* url (4 times)
* addr:housenumber (2 times)