[OSM-talk] Edit review: intermittent waters

Worst Fixer worstfixer at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:08:06 BST 2012

Hello.

I used "reply to" instead of "reply to all" in my mail agent. We had a
small thread with Thomas. Here is major result we achived.

Thomas expressed opinion that not 100% of water=intermittent have
other tags, so we have no way count them as water.

In my sub-extract of water=intermittent:

127310 become intermittent=yes;
124417 have already "natural" tag;
749 get natural=wetland because "NHD:FType=Inundation Area";
2123 have "waterway" tag;
21 has "landuse tag".

127310-124417-749-2123-21=0. Check sum passed.

This tag came from imports only, that is why it kann be cleaned up perfectly.

--
WorstFixer, twitter: http://twitter.com/WorstFixer