[OSM-talk] Edit review: intermittent waters

Thomas Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:44:00 BST 2012

Actually, the conclusion, while it involved that, also involved that there are potential other uses (e.g. on river=intermittent; stream=intermittent etc) that need to be checked too, and that this seems like an arbitrary renaming of tags that doesn't gain anything, but may destroy data.

Thanks

Tom Davie