[OSM-talk] Data copied from Google Maps

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Nov 6 09:57:58 GMT 2012

The difference is that for the satellite images we use we have a
statement from the corresponding companies that allows us to do so.
Yes, that's nothing 100 Lawyers looked over, but it's a permission we
got, be it from microsoft and bing, from yahoo or from others.

There is not yet anything like that from google, so that's the difference.

regards
Peter