[OSM-talk] openBmap - open geodata project seems to need help

Aun Yngve Johnsen lists at gimnechiske.org
Fri Nov 30 12:21:53 GMT 2012

Hi

I have been following the project for some time (at leadt one year) and contributed a lot of data for the Brazilian operator ViVo.

What I miss with the project is the ability to combine gpx tracking (with upload to osm) with gathering of cellular data, a clean background operation (currently it sometimes stops in background), and an iPhone/iPad app. Would love if the data could be displayed in some way, for example as a layover.

Aun Johnsen