[OSM-talk] Survey for people with color vision deficiencies about the street classes in OSM's Mapnik style

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:07:03 BST 2012

Hi Johannes,

Please list your project on the wiki Research page. When you finish, if
possible please add a link to the paper or information, or at least update
the details(I expect the name and maybe description will change).
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Research

I don't know if my project (Projected Hill Map, Durham, UK) will be helpful
at all. I took the stylesheet down to basics in order to investigate the
effectiveness of the map display. I think my paper might also include the
list of questions I used for testing.

I will try and do your test when I have time in the evening.

--
Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com