[OSM-talk] "China's maps to be closely monitored for more accuracy" - China Daily

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Sat Oct 20 15:54:58 BST 2012

So, entering China with any GPS-capable phones is then a bit like entering
the USAID HQ office (and I assume similarly a number of other gov offices)
a few years back when they didn't allow any cameras into the building --
"please leave all your BlackBerries and other smartphones with cameras here
upon entering -- we'llk give them back to you when you leave". This time
just due to the GPS.
Gr8.

-Jaakko