[OSM-talk] All you've ever wanted to know about the french cadastre

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 08:46:16 BST 2012

While I would agree that the French data is huge, it _is_ pleasing to be
able to make maps where the density of building is observable, even if you
know nothing about the buildings. I'm not sure that every building in every
village is quite required, but it'll probably go that way eventually.

Is tracing better than importing for creating "community" and high-quality
tagged data? I'll guess we'll know after this little experiment.

I think we have perhaps discussed this long enough (translation: stop!)

Richard