[OSM-talk] Imagery Boundary?

Dave Sutter sutter at intransix.com
Sun Apr 7 17:28:27 UTC 2013

Yes, we would need tagging conventions like this so users can identify
the data that is of interest to them.  And relations would be useful
to group geometry that goes together, such as the features associated
with a particular bird migration study.

On the technical side, I suppose access to the data would best be
served by the Overpass API since a bounding box or ID search from the
Editting API would not be particularly useful.

Dave