[OSM-talk] Re : Why do we have so many registered users with zero edits ?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:36:55 UTC 2013

It would be helpful to allow people to indicate in which language they
would prefer to receive messages when they sign up.
In fact it would be a good 'excuse' to contact them asking them for such
preferred language. Knowing their general location is not enough to make a
guesstimate of which language(s) they speak and understand.

When trying to reach larger and larger crowds it's important to realise not
everybody is very proficient in English.

Jo