[OSM-talk] Re : Why do we have so many registered users with zero edits ?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:18:33 UTC 2013

Hi Mikel

Yes, th iD editor is a good step in the right direction.
But even given that this tool is well made and self explanatory there is
still room for better introductory material.
The main entry page [1] for example is not very appealing, little bit
outdated and lacks pictures and video material.
To me it would be worthwile to consider dedicating a (OSMF? GSoC?) project
to this.

Yours, Stefan

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Beginners%27_guide