[OSM-talk] Download a route relation as GPX

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:28:27 UTC 2013

If it is a hiking or biking route you can get the GPX also from
http://waymarkedtrails.org
Also on this site you have the same problem that the GPX track is split in
segments, but the advantage is that you can download the segmented GPX in
one go - you do not need to select manually all the segments you are
interested in.
To convert you can use the JOSM trick as already described in this thread.

Volker

Message: 1