[OSM-talk] RFC updated: OSM Attribution Mark (was: contributor mark)

Robert Banick rbanick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 07:44:42 UTC 2013

Sorry to jump in only so briefly, but a small point struck me reading
this discussion:

"I don't accept that an image is a beneficial replacement for the
text.  When I say beneficial, I mean beneficial to OpenStreetMap.  "

As a cartographic project, isn't the whole point of OSM visual? It
seems a big contradictory to assert that a visual identifier for a
mapping project is a poor idea.

Otherwise, as I contributor I second Mikel about being proud to have
my work represented as suggested by Alex.