[OSM-talk] Making iD the default editor on osm.org

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 12:52:21 UTC 2013

I love iD, thank you for all the hard work.  I say put it live now.

I have 2mb internet. It's "super" fast by Indonesian standards.  That's
where I live.

I worry about the speed. I wish offline tiles were easier. I wish a lot of
things, but I am glad for iD.

One note about the test site:
http://openstreetmap.us/iD/master/#background=Bing&map=20.00/106.79182/-6.59605

In Chrome it took the site 10 minutes to clear my credentials with OSM
before it brought back the request for access.  That is not an internet
issue as far as I can tell.  I have a lot of internet issues, and I'm kind
of an expert, and that was not one of them, so, might want to look into
that.

--
Alex