[OSM-talk] Dirt Roads in Mapnik, default render in OSM

Darren Biggs ou98dtbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:44:37 UTC 2013

Can someone give me a place on the Map where I can see this road shown,
 which I can repeat?
Specifically the Unsurfaced road dashed lines.  I see many tracks, but not
one Unsurfaced road

 [image: Secondary12] Secondary road[image: Unsurfaced] Unsurfaced road[image:
Track] Track[image: Byway] Byway

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com

--
"Have Bike will Travel"