[OSM-talk] The new OpenStreetMap.org design

Tom Taylor tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 15:07:55 UTC 2013

I like it, myself. Didn't see the search box when I first went in, but
found it on second try. The first time I was conditioned by all the
controversy over the welcome box and half expected not to find it, I guess.

I have had a problem for the past two weeks, where the map sticks to my
mouse cursor. Since it started before the new design, I don't imagine it
has anything to do with it. I'm running Firefox. Maybe something changed
there?

TomT5454
Tom Taylor