[OSM-talk] Kort Game: Translators seeked!

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:09:23 GMT 2013

Just requested a Serbian team. (Btw, Janko, I hope you won't mind if I
reuse and transliterate parts of yours? Same goes for you of course.)

Stefan: I noticed some weird stuff like broken down sentences that are
probably to be concatenated dynamically. This is _very bad_ i18n design.
Just because it it might work for German or English, it won't work for most
other languages. Please write whole sentences in code with a substitution
argument, even it means some duplication. Same goes for plural forms etc.

Miloš