[OSM-talk] Gamification and OSM (Was: Upgraded map controls)

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 01:52:17 UTC 2013

Along these lines, I know it's been floated before,  but the ability to
comment on individual changesets would be a great addition as well.

As we're thinking about different social/gamified features we might be
interested in, we should consider what opt-in/opt-out permissions would be
necessary, as well as how these could best be implemented incrementally.
(We'll need developer input for that last one, but as we flesh ideas out
more it may become more obvious).