[OSM-talk] Donation wiki page: Flattr and Bitcoin

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Tue Jun 4 21:09:36 UTC 2013

In the light of the ongoing funding drive, I'd like to suggest some
improvements to the (protected) wiki page where we send users looking
for alternative payment options:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Donations

In all languages, the page fails to mention the OpenStreetMap Flattr
account. The link https://flattr.com/profile/openstreetmap appears to be
official as confirmed on help:
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/8802/is-this-the-offical-osm-flattr-account

Additionally, there is a Bitcoin option that is now documented on the
English and Russian pages (thanks!) but hasn't made it to the other
translations yet. Normally I would update the German translation myself,
but it is also protected.

I'd be happy if information about these alternative payment options was
added there.

Regards,
Tobias