[OSM-talk] Seeing changesets confined to an area

David Richfield davidrichfield at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 12:17:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

I want to see changesets that affect an area, and all I'm seeing when
I click on "history" are changesets that affect map elements that are
scattered across a huge area, but don't affect anything in the area I
specified.

Is there a way to find changesets that actually affect a map element
in the selected area?  I suppose the reason that the history search
doesn't already do that is that it's much easier to just search for
bounding boxes, but is there a way to filter the search afterwards?

Thanks,

--
David Richfield
[[:en:User:Slashme]]